Just keep swimming ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beetle101

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,
As a result of a family tragedy, I inherited a 50 gal. SW tank. LSS, the aquarium system was in disrepair but I had a heart felt obligation to make this tank work. Never more frustrated have I ever felt, failing and watching fish die. After 6 months of research, time, energy and $$$, the tank has stabilized.

I have discovered this site only days ago, And have many questions - and input ad am looking forward to sharing information. Peace,

Welcome to AA, you found the best site on the Internet for the addiction we share. I'm sorry for you're loss but maybe out of that loss you gained a great new hobby. Something you can share and maybe pass on in the future. Just be patient and open minded and the sky is the limit of what you can get out of own'n and maitain'n a small window into the ocean. Good luck.

Welcome to AA, Im also sorry to hear bout your loss. Ive had a hard time learning all I need to know and chose to get into the hobby, so I applaud you for your patience to preserviere.

Thank you all for your kind welcome! !! I am having fun ....

Back
Top Bottom