Just registered this minute :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stickleback

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all...just joined up!
I am currently using my 7 year old son as an excuse to get back into fishkeeping :D

It looks like a great & knowledgeable community here, and I look forward to learning the latest advice, and setting up my tank again ;)

Thanks Kristin, Jamie, and Mike,

I have a few queries in my head re: new tank, external filter, fishless cycle vs fish cycle, and I'm not sure where to post them....

Any advice anyone? :)

Welcome to AA. As you can see I haven't been here that long, but I've breezed through the forums and found plenty of good solid advice. As far as the info you're looking for..the search tool is a very handy function. Just plug in those key words and you'll have more info than you'll know what to do with.

Welcome to AA :wave: Trixy gave some good advice. Also maybe take a look through our articles (link is at the top where the user cp and search is) where we have some excellent information on fishkeeping. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot :)

Welcome to AA! :) :)

Post in SW and Reef, Getting started. After you check out the articles. Informed questioins are easier to deal with.

Good luck, and take your time. Works better that way, believe me

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom