Just wanna say Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigdan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Dan and I am glad to become a member of your board. I was referred by a member of yours. Your reputation precedes you.

Unbelieveable amount of members!

I have been in the FW hobby for a couple years. Started out with a 5gal for my daughter. She really didn't care for fish so I started to really like keeping the fish I had bought her.

I now have the 5 gal, and since got a 29 gal (community tanks), and this past summer purchased a 55 gal for my juvenile Clown Loaches. My passion are the loach family and catfish. I love all fish and look forward to learning more about the hobby here.

Howdy Dan and welcome to Aquariumadvice :) Glad to have you aboard!

*grin* Loaches...wheee! Got a few clowns and yoyos myself :)

If you could give me the name of the member whom refered you I would be glad to give you both some kudos.

Welcome, Dan! I think you will find this to be a friendly and informative board, with a very broad range of experience among the members. Sounds like you already have MTS! :wink:

You look familiar Tankgirl!
I guess I just have one of those faces... :lol:

When did you live here, and where did you hang out? I spent a decade away, but got sucked back in. Biggest po-dunk town in history!

lmkbubblfsh.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

My passion are the loach family and catfish. I love all fish and look forward to learning more about the hobby here.

LOL, wait till we get ya browsing the SW section ;)

Back
Top Bottom