Just want to make Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:n00b: Hello to all I am new to this site and have a lot to learn I hope to make some good friends that can teach me this hobby. I have a fifty five gal tank with African Cichlids there are about 13 fish in the tank (hope that not to many) they seem to be doing will but I want some unusally ones to add does this have breeder that will ship is that a wise idea to buy Cichlids online?
thank for making me feel welcome
Ricky1947

Just wanted to give you a big hello and welcome - you will make a lot of friends in the fish world here -- I did - I'm a newbie here myself - I don't know much about African fish -- In fact I can tell you honestly that aside from them being very pretty fish - I know nothing about them -- But look around the forums and ask questions - the people know their stuff and really want to help Welcome again and good luck with you tank.

Welcome! :wave: I am sure you will find all the friends and advice you need from this wonderful community!

Hi ricky, welcome to AA.

As to your question about buying cichlids online, you can definitely do it, but if you have a LFS (local fish store) that can get you what you want for comparable prices, I'd suggest getting them there to save them the stress of moving.

Lots of people do buy livestock online though so I suppose it's alright.

Welcome to AA!! :)

You will find all sorts of friends here and really good information. Dont know much about chilids besides from wha i have learned from my best bud, is that they are more aggressive and it helps to have alot of hiding spots to help keep the aggresive behavor done some.

Back
Top Bottom