Just what I was looking for!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cinnamaldehyde

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all <waves>,

I'm new here, obviously. I have been a long-time fish owner and keeper of other pets. Right now I have 2 freshwater tanks, and one freshwater waiting to be set up, and I would really love at some point to get a saltwater setup so I can have clownfish and an anemone.

Right now my big tank (55gal) is a lonely place. It was a gourami tank, but my last one just died, and the only occupants remaining are a bristlenose pleco and a kuhlii loach. And some assassin snails. I'm open to ideas, sad as I am about the gouramis being gone, so if anyone has a neat idea for a tank this size please comment.

I also have a betta in a 2.5gal tank. Man, I can't imagine how they survive in those little cups. This betta is ACTIVE and very friendly.

I have another 29gal tank waiting to be set up and cycled... not sure yet what kind of home it will be.

Look forward to "meeting" you all and hopefully becoming part of the community here.

Cinna... :)

Back
Top Bottom