Kinda newbee intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfoster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello All,
This is my first post here. I currently have a 29 gal FOWLR and a new and empty 150 gal Oceanic. I had someone that was gonna help me set it up and plumb into the basement, but he flew the coop; and it looks like I'm doing it myself without much knowledge.
A couple of questions I have: He said to put styro under the tank....I've read different opinions on this??? Should I use flexible pipe or rigid like the store told me to use?? I don't have any idea on setting up the ref, sump, and skimmer. Is there a book or instruction manual around, or someone that can steer me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to AA! Browse our SW forums. There are a lot of good tips especially in the Getting Started forums.

Welcome to AA! Sorry but I am also a FW person but i'm sure there are hundreds of people in the sw section of the forum that would love to help you out and would actually understand what your sayin'. :D

Back
Top Bottom