Konnichiwa! New member from Japan.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magikarp

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all,

I'm quite new to fish keeping, but I remember caring for 3 common goldfish when I lived in Germany, and I absolutely enjoyed it. As they grew, I happily watched their scales turn from "ho hum" orange to more vibrant, striking hues. It was amazing. :)

Six years later, here I am again (still a beginner, hehe!) but missing the experience. I hope to learn a lot on AA!

Welcome! I love the avatar. :)

You'll learn a lot from the people here.

I'm going to japan this december, so I may harass you to help me with a few of my travel plans. My kanji reading comprehension is terrible :)

Lol, hillarious avatar. Welcome to AA. How did you end up moving to germany to japan?

Thank you everyone!

Come to Okinawa, Flake. Perfect place for snorkeling and scuba-diving. ;)

Armed forces, Etunes.

I wanted to. I had some family friends stationed there that loved it, sadly I only have the time to see part of tokyo. Should still be fun though. :)

God, i have read about atleast 4 or 5 people on here being positioned there for Armed Forces.

Thank you for your service.

My brother is a pilot in the Air Force and heading to Iraq/Afghanistan for a year in January. He did love Germany though, he was stationed at Ramstein AFB for 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom