Learning more every day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theoutdoorsykid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello!

I had an aquarium from age 6-18 and then took a hiatus during college and my first few career years. I bought a 29 gallon set-up from Craigslist last year and continue to learn more about being a good aquarist every day. I have a fairly well-planted, natural-looking tank with a Coralife lamp. Six harlequin rasboras, five ottos, three hatchetfish, three roseline sharks, two black ruby barbs, two cory sterbais, 5 amano shrimp, 3 orange bee shrimp, 2 red cherry shrimp, and one zebra nerite snail. I have had the same stock for about six months and everyone is happy and healthy. The tank seems to be at a perfect balance of all levels, algae, etc. I'm hoping to continue to learn how to take even better care of my fish and make my plants really take off.

-Theoutdoorsykid

Welcome to AA. You'll find and hopefully give great info here. Nice folks too!

welcometoaa.gif

How do I post pics? When I click the Insert Image button it asks me for a URL. Do I need to upload the pick to flickr or something first?

I use the advanced button next to post quick reply. Then you can insert up to 4 images I believe.

Back
Top Bottom