LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF....................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rbP NUT

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys and girls,

my names paul, i am of 22yrs of age, i live in london and keep 5 red belly piranhas (pygocentrus nattereri) i have 3 empty tanks too, 1 being used as a quarentine/hospital tank. i am planning on expanding my fish collection greatly but at this time am designing my web page to start importing hard to find u.s goods in the u.k. including BIO SPIRA, this is my own business. and orders are already being taken, i hope to find knowledge on this site amongst meeting many helpful members and staff.
thank you for taking the time to read this intro :scrambleup:

www.aqualink.co.uk

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Mae sure to check out our UK and Ireland Regional forum as well as the main boards!!

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! I am sure you will find it helpful, and find yourself of help to others. If you can get Bio-Spira imported over there you will have quite a thing going. It is quite a product!

yes i can offer any one what knowledge i have on piranhas and i hope to be a main supplier of bio spira and other much needed products that we are simply crying out for over here

Back
Top Bottom