Like to say Hi, and a couple questions:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chafire

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello my name is Graham Chaffee and I'm 20. I have always had an aquarium(s) growing up with artificial plants, and course gravel. I am interested in beginning a planted aquarium and have already special ordered Flourite from my LFS. I am planning on setting up a 10 gallon tank to test things out and get used to the concept of growing real plants, then when I get my apartment I intend on setting up a 55 gallon tank. I have also begun building my own DIY Co2, but I have a couple questions about it and will ask them in the below photo:
img_964170_0_f477b9810c2e2534220a6a6bcab9efa7.jpg

Oh yeah I have also purchased a Co2 diffuser and it should arrive in a week or so. Thanks for the Help, and I'm looking forward to learning more.
~Graham

Welcome Graham. This looks pretty cool. I know absolutely nothing about it, so if you haven't already, I'd post this question in down in one of the more specific forums where you're more likely to get a response. In the meantime, browse and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom