Looking for suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nicsak90

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! =) my name in Nicole and I am new to all of this! I feel like I have read every book out there but I seem to get the best advice from others, so I'm hoping this may help. I started out very basic but I'm ready to upgrade!

Hello everyone! =) my name in Nicole and I am new to all of this! I feel like I have read every book out there but I seem to get the best advice from others, so I'm hoping this may help. I started out very basic but I'm ready to upgrade!
Hi Nicole and welcome to AA :welcome:
What have you currently got and what do you intend to upgrade to???

Thanks =) I have a 36 gallon tank and it was doing great so I added 2 clown fish and a start Blenny a month later I got a blue damsel and he seemed ok so I got a green bubble tip annenome and a Christmas wrasse....it turns out my blue damsel was sick and now I'm having issues all over my tank and everything is dieing, I'm getting extremly frustrated but I've slowed down ALOT!!! I had no plans to upgrade but the more I get into it I realize my little tank is not going to satisfy me lol but I guess I have bigger issues to resolve!

I'm a freshie, so unfortunately I can't help but I hope it turns out good for you. Sounds like you certainly have caught the bug. Bigger tanks are easier to maintain as any problems are diluted. I bet you'll have multiple tanks in no time...MTS. Hang in there and I hope you get the tank back on track very soon.....Ian

Well as of just now I think I got it back under control! Lol be freshie u mean like a fresh water tank? lol sorry it don't kno the lingo yet haha!!!!

Well as of just now I think I got it back under control! Lol be freshie u mean like a fresh water tank? lol sorry it don't kno the lingo yet haha!!!!
That's great. Yeah it means Fresh Water and your a Saltie(Salt Water!!). I've never had a salt water, they are stunning. They seem like SO much work, maybe one day...haha. I think there is a thread somewhere here explaining most of the lingo.....

Hmm I will look it up! Lol I'm loving this app tho

Back
Top Bottom