Luke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucy220154

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New guy here but have been keeping fish for a couple yrs. only have the two tanks at the moment. My main 1 is a 150lt which hosts a range of community specimens including a range of bristle nose cat fish which have been breeding in my other smaller tank. Image1497708630.949420.jpg.
Am looking forward to setting up my larger tank soon I just purchased the stand for it now just need some time between work n my little hobby to get it happening.
Though Iv kept fish for a few yrs I'm definitely no expert. In fact I may have made a mistake with a fish purchased today by a fish shop Iv only been to a couple times. And was convinced I'd have no trouble keeping a mono agentus in my community tank despite I thought it was a brackish species. Anyway the owner had in fresh water in the shop and is still OK in my fresh water tank but anyone tell me if Iv made a fatal mistake for the poor fella! Any info much appreciated. Soz for the extra long intro too guys and look for to hearing from some of you inthusiasts out thereImage1497708630.949420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom