Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Mar from New Hampshire, checking in.

Hi everyone, my name is Mar, and I'm from New Hampshire. I've been in this hobby for almost 11 years now, with the same amount of time in the aquatics business. I've kept everything from the most basic freshwater fish, all the way up to full-blown reef tanks and everything in between.

Currently I'm working as the aquatics supervisor at the Lebanon Pet Center, New England's largest independently-owned pet store, and I love my job. Helping customers with their animals is something I've always been good at and enjoyed, and I see myself doing it for a long time to come.

Here's hoping I'll be able to help people on here as much as I do in my fish room!

TheWonderfulWub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

Welcome to AA!!
Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search