Meat is murder but murder is also murder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pecktec

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just my way of saying hello. I can't beleve I havent found this place before now. Looks like a really nice crowd I'm happy to contribute to the collective. I'm a former commercial photographer turned IT geek. I love observing fish especially while helping idiots to the Internet. I have several (5 at the moment) planted tanks going at any given time. I've added a few photos to the gallery already and look forward to putting new stuff up soon. I have also recently become really interested in video and will shamelessly promote my YouTube channel every chance I get. Gimme some hits people!:) :splat:
I have the same user name on there so look me up. My Aquarium Hero is Takashi Amano. He has inspired me in so many ways. I don't think I can even put it into words. He's simply cool as ****. I hope he's alright over in Japan. This whole week has been a nightmare. But on a lighter note hello Aquarium fans TTYL.

Back
Top Bottom