Mississippi newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanne

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, everyone. I am new on this forum. I have just recently bought some parrot cichlids. They are beautiful, but tend to stay hidden in the rocks and caves. Every now and then I get a glimpse of them. :ermm:
I have a 30 gallon setup. I have been an aquarium enthusiast for over 10 years. Just love having it in my home, it has such a calming effect.
I am hoping to meet folks here who can give me answers to questions I may come up with. I am married, 43 years. We have two sons and three grandchildren. I have enjoyed everything I have read on the forum page. Looking forward to meeting you. Blessings......

NANNE

Hey, neighbor! I am in Tishomingo.....thanks for the greeting. What kind of fish do you have? Large tank???

Hey, neighbor! I am in Tishomingo.....thanks for the greeting. What kind of fish do you have? Large tank???

I have a 3 gallon, 29 gallon, and 55 gallon. My 55 is cycling right now. I have an ACF, platies, bala skarks, plecos, blue gouramis, and platy fry. You?

Welcome to AA, I hope you feel welcome and find the answers to your questions fellow enthusiast
Welcome to AA:)

Welcome to Aquarium Advice Nanne! It will be a pleasure for us to answer any questions you have:)
Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom