More fun then you can shake a fin at!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HyperSynergy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Howdy everyone! I'm new to the forum and fairly new to the fish keeping world! I have been active in keeping fish for about a year now, but I have kept tanks off and on for about 5-6 years. I'm still trying to find my footing and getting enough experience and knowledge to get myself through. I haven't been able to find anyone near me to share discussions and ideas with so I figured it would be time to join an online forum. I currently keep guppies and platys and breed them. But am going to attempt a branch off with my new 75 gal I am setting up. I am from central Ohio and I am 26, married with three children. I hope this is a close community as I have read about online. This was said as the best forum for aquariums and fish keepers! So once again hello all!!

Well, howdy back and welcome to AA! So, any specific plans for the new 75g? Or will you also put guppies and platies in it?

I'm thinking of adding some different fish to it, I know I will be adding a yoyo because I'm getting ran over with ramshorn snails. Other then that I'm open/thinking of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom