More of a fisherman.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soko44mag

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, always thought of myself as more of a fisherman than a fish keeper, just got my first tank started and find myself addicted already. Will sure need help and advise from you pros here.....

I'm in the same boat, so to speak. I'm an avid fisherman, my house is full of fishing equipment. I just started my first tank as well, trying to cycle it right now. I'm going to the Petco tank sale today to pick up some larger tanks. I think I'm already hooked on this. :fish2:

Welcome to AA! I am in the same boat as you and Z. My place is filled with aquarium stuff and fishing gear. I've spent way to much on both, I've lost track how much I have spent on custom salmon rods alone.

Right now only have a dozen feeders and a few crayfish in my tank, patiently awaiting for a pair of grass pickerels, should be here tommorow!!!!!!

Right now only have a dozen feeders and a few crayfish in my tank, patiently awaiting for a pair of grass pickerels, should be here tommorow!!!!!!
depending on the size of the crays and the pickerels,you might not have pickerels for very long.

Back
Top Bottom