My 115 g is getting ready

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cucuito

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi i recently exchange my two acuarium for a bigger one when I moved for a new apt. I completly change my set up and i had a big loss of fishes. It even broke and i had to pay somebody to fix my new used tank. So in oct 20 i started my cicle again with the survivors. I have a pretty decent set up I'm trying to make it work again cause i used to have almost 30 fishes now i'm working on on mangrove set up i have 9 plants and i have a quarenten 2 . I live near the beach so i get to collect allot of diferent stuff when ever i can. I just whant things to thrive like they used to my water was so good that i could buy si k fish and they used to get better in my tanks. Now the new fishes die from ick. And the survivors dont .thanks for helping me out.

Are you sure your not buying sick fish? I have a lot of poor quality fish stores around me. That every time I go in the store I can't believe my eyes. Maybe you need to try a new store

I dont think thats the problem because i usually go to. Several fish stores and i just bougth a nice melas angel and it startded in good health when i made my water change it started to get ick i have oven 10 shrimps fire, claners, red box, camel and pepermints wich are cleaning him. But i guess i'm triying more dificult fish i guess i have to start buying buiginers fish dont know and thanks for posting. I used to have several small tanks but my girlfriend is living with me and she just want one

My light wont start up 2 of my bulbs and the 6 moonligth wont start up????????

Back
Top Bottom