My first post / just a bit of me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ExoticHobbies

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum but been into the aquarium life in and out for some time now. I love everything about aquariums, including the good and the bad that we all no we have maintaining our systems. I joined the forum to hear different topics that arise, other peoples experiences and how they deal with changes. I appreciate all the knowledge that is shared.

I am currently running a 55 gal tank with a 10 gal DIY sump trying to create a beautiful reef system. This tank has been going for only six months now. Also running the tank is a protein skimmer with the specs to run a 100 gal tank, a Phosban 150 with two little fish phosphate media, and a hang-on emperor 400 for extra filtration (this is where i place carbon).

Well i just wanted to say hello and tell a bit about my aquarium soon i will post some pics to share with you. Hope to share and receive feedback with all soon.:thanks:

ExoticHobbies said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum but been into the aquarium life in and out for some time now. I love everything about aquariums, including the good and the bad that we all no we have maintaining our systems. I joined the forum to hear different topics that arise, other peoples experiences and how they deal with changes. I appreciate all the knowledge that is shared.

I am currently running a 55 gal tank with a 10 gal DIY sump trying to create a beautiful reef system. This tank has been going for only six months now. Also running the tank is a protein skimmer with the specs to run a 100 gal tank, a Phosban 150 with two little fish phosphate media, and a hang-on emperor 400 for extra filtration (this is where i place carbon).

Well i just wanted to say hello and tell a bit about my aquarium soon i will post some pics to share with you. Hope to share and receive feedback with all soon.:thanks:

Welcome to a great site !!! Im relatively new and people have been marvellous with advice,its great to talk with other people that love Aquariums and fish as much as me :)

Back
Top Bottom