My intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angelika

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. I had fish in a small tank about 20 years ago and have pretty much forgotten everything.
Recently decided I miss having an aquarium and purchased a used 30 gallon and stand. So now begins figuring out how to get it set up and ready.
I live in the country, have horses, dogs and cats. I used to enjoy a lot of different activities although I am limited by my disabilities now.
Thanks for any future assistance and advice on my new adventure of owning fish again. So far I still need to get supplies and put in some water.

Attachments

• 1472245956183663452606.jpg
    1472245956183663452606.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 55
Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

So nice to have you come to the community!

There is a great link in my signature about keeping fish, even for an old hand at fish keeping there is a bunch of info which could prove useful. It helped me.

My suggestions would be to think about and start looking at fish appropriately sized/and kept in a 30G.

Some helpful resources are liveaquaria dot com and aqadvisor dot com, they can help tell about fish, also aqadvisor will let you log your tank size and filter size and you can see how many of which fish you like can be in the tank. Mostly a loose guide, we can help you more in the "FW - getting started" section when you decide to post a thread for your tank.

Here
Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

~~~

Back
Top Bottom