My name is Darcy and I am an aquari-holic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dandries

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello. I have been into aquariums seriously for a year now. I have 4 aquariums, all freshwater. I have a 60 gallon display with goldfish. I also recently started breeding Endlers which I have in a 50 gallon and a 34 gallon. I just set up a 29 gallon and have nothing in it while I get the water to cycle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

We just started the hobby in April and already have a 30g tall community, 180g angel tank, 10g betta tank all three of these are planted with co2 and high lights. Then we have a 10g qt, hospital, breeding tank (it's a qt tank right now for some rescue fish), an empty nasty 15 round waiting to be cleaned, I have an empty cat litter container that was converted to a danio fry tank (fry are ALMOST too big now), and today at the $1 gal sale we just bought a 55g long to grow plants in and an extra 10g because-hey you never know when you might need an extra ten gal. I also have an empty 2.5g betta tank I'm planning to salvage the filter from and toss. And we grow our own fish food (worms and shrimp) to supplement our flakes.

So sadly, I feel your pain. This is where our money has gone. But at least it's something for us to do as a family. The baby LOVES fish. And other wise my boyfriend and I spent most of our time in separate rooms on our lap tops, so now every night after dinner there is always some one who needs a water change and feeding time is the best part of our day!

Back
Top Bottom