My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boyceez

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my tank with all of you and receive any feedback and opinions about what i should do/get. IMG_1519337549.798136.jpg

Looks great! What are the specs on the tank and what’s in it?? Planning on adding corals?

Looks great! What are the specs on the tank and what’s in it?? Planning on adding corals?

55gal, with RS-100 sump, coral life 65g skimmer, with 32 inch reef breeder leds. Current inhabitants include a talbot damsel, a type of blenny which i still have not figured out its id, purple and green galaxea, green mushroom, pipe organ coral, radioactive dragon eye zoa, morning glory zoa, eye of rah zoa, alien eye zoa, and a fire and ice zoa. Got plans for more corals i’m just unsure of what i should get, definitely love the zoas though, thinking about some more LPS but like i said still unsure.

Nice My wife’s all about the zoas! Could definitely go with some nice euphyllia like a hammer or torch. Looks really good though

Back
Top Bottom