Myello from Australia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jim.m257

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all!

I've just got myself back into the hobby after a few years absent. I've kept a community tank previously along with breeding a pair of Kribensis. I recently returned to the hobby after cleaning my girlfriend's goldfish tank! After that I was hooked! In my old 75G I didn't have to worry so much about the nitrogen cycle as I only had a few fish, but my 7G likes to think otherwise throwing me a few curve balls! I've very quickly learnt about Ammonia, but only after I started a cycle complete with 2 Kribensis, which subsequently didn't make it, but before I found this site I bought another healthy male, and have been furoiously testing water every day and blowing freeze dried blood and tubifex worm at him through a straw to make sure he makes it! Wish me luck all and as soon as I'm happy with the health of my fish I shall post some photos! I'll be feeding as many different foods as I can buy / grow so I'm hoping for some great colour!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom