New :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jguid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I my name is Jordan Guidry I'm from Louisiana and I own a northern dimondback terrapin, 2 goldfish, and a placos!!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice on here and everyone is helpful. I own 2 ouachita maps. If u have pictures u should post them if u haven't already.

I have a 20 gal long for my turtle and a 15gal for the fish I plan on getting fish to put In the turtle tank. I will post more pics in a little bit going take them now lol :)

Attachments

• image-981476762.jpg
    image-981476762.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 58
Here are some more pics :)

Attachments

• image-2419522393.jpg
    image-2419522393.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1686057548.jpg
    image-1686057548.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3169131573.jpg
    image-3169131573.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 75
Very nice turtle! Tho I might recommend a larger tank with more swimming room as I know they are very strong swimmers. Check out my aquarium turtle advice thread and u can take a look at my new turtles!

Andrew McFadden said:
I don't want to sound mean or anything but those fish need a lot bigger of a tank then 15gal. Cool turtle I have a stinkpot

I don't understand there's only 3 fish in the tank is it really too small?

Wel with the goldfish you should have a 20 gallon for 1 fish for every one that you add after that add 10 gal.

With the pleco it will get to be 18" and they grow fast

The turtle will probably need a bigger tank aswell from what I can see they can get to be 10"

Jguid said:
I don't understand there's only 3 fish in the tank is it really too small?

It's prolly due to their bio load and size the fish attain at full size. You don't want to stunt the fish. Aka the body stops growing but the organs continue to grow. It's hurts the fish and will eventually kill them. What kind of pleco?

It's prolly due to their bio load and size the fish attain at full size. You don't want to stunt the fish. Aka the body stops growing but the organs continue to grow. It's hurts the fish and will eventually kill them. What kind of pleco?

The pic looks like a common

Andrew McFadden said:
Wel with the goldfish you should have a 20 gallon for 1 fish for every one that you add after that add 10 gal.

With the pleco it will get to be 18" and they grow fast

The turtle will probably need a bigger tank aswell from what I can see they can get to be 10"

20gal for 1 fish (0.0)!!!

Andrew McFadden said:
Do you have a spot for the turtle to get out of the water and all the things like uvb lights for the turtle? Sorry but had to ask

Yes I have a penplax turtle topper

jkdubs2 said:

They are small goldfish the "$0.25" kind

jkdubs2 said:
Is it just a feeder goldfish?

Yes... Well I have 1 feeder goldfish the other I'm not sure but here is hiz pic

Attachments

• image-2313221818.jpg
    image-2313221818.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom