New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teigra

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey I'm Teigra (nickname), I own some fish with my boyfriend we have
1 Green Terror
3 Convicts
5 Silver Dollars
2 Pleco (one very large and one very small)
1 Jack Dempsey
1 Blue Kenyi
1 Striped Raphael

Hi Teigra! Welcome To AquariumAdvice! Nice fish you got there;) Enjoy You're time here:)

The green terror, silver dollar, JD, 2 convicts, striped raphael & 1 pleco, are in a 55g

1 convict, The blue kenyi, and 1 pleco are in a 10g temporarily.

Alrighty! Good that the 10 g Is temporary! And as for the 55, I'm not the one to know If it is ok, but I do know that silver dollers are schoolers and need 5+

Alrighty! Good that the 10 g Is temporary! And as for the 55, I'm not the one to know If it is ok, but I do know that silver dollers are schoolers and need 5+

Yes we have 5 and do plan to get more. & yeah we had an issue with two of our convicts when they were moved into our tank. (I have a breeding pair and their son, the female paired up with the son, then the son started targeting his aggression towards the other male so i took the small dude out [the breeding pair are abnormally small like 1/2 the size of a normal convict, the son is twice the size of either.] And im using the 10g for the kenyi to grow up in and/or until we get the 30g running and through a cycle or two

Back
Top Bottom