New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daviceroy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my name is Bobby and this is my first time joining an aquarium site. I have 5 tanks going at the moment and love it. I hope to be a contributing me,Ber here

welcome aboard bobby. this is a great site to learn and also to share your knowledge and help others. it sounds like you are really into this hobby if you're running 5 aquariums. maybe you could share a bit about your aquariums and fish? pictures are also great. :)

I'll see about getting some pictures here, but here's a run down of my tanks in descing gallons:

50 (The community tank): Tetras (3 Neons, 3 Black skirts), 4 Leopard Danios, Gourmies (2 Opal, 1 Gold, 2 Kissings Green), 1 Angelfish, Red tipped shark, 1 Bala Shark, Bristlenose Pleco, Common Pleco, Khalua Loach (my gf's fav) and an apple snail.

30: 3 African chiclids (blue, purple, and yellowish orange) and an algae eater

29: Angelfish and pleco

20: Platies, Mollies, Guppies, Clown Loach, and Pleco

10: Snail and fish breeding

one thing i noticed in your descriptions is that you aren't overcrowding your tanks. i think over stocking is one of the biggest causes of disease and death in the tank. also it's much easier to keep the water quality up when the bio load isn't at the max or over. i'll look for the pictures and again welcome to aquarium advice. you'll find some of the nicest and caring people here. they're always willing to give advice and help. it's a great place to learn and knowledge makes all the difference. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom