New!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

60oz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just getting into aquariums, currently waiting on my 5.5 gal to cycle, not really sure what I'm going to put in there actually...if you have any suggestions I'm game! (Other than Bettas)

Well hello anyways!

Small fish... I like ember tetras, corydoras habrosus, honey gouramies, guppies & endless, basis basis , Dario Dario.... So many to choose from. What interests you? Is it color? Activity? Decide what you want it to look like then research fish from there

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing where you go with your tank!

Small fish... I like ember tetras, corydoras habrosus, honey gouramies, guppies & endless, basis basis , Dario Dario.... So many to choose from. What interests you? Is it color? Activity? Decide what you want it to look like then research fish from there

Stupid iPhone! I guess I should have read it before hitting send. Well played autocorrect, well played :)

*badis badis
*endlers

Your at the fun part and the hard part there are so many colourful fish to choose from

I love the idea of some scarlet badis (Dario Dario) in the tank as well. I have 3 Indian dwarf puffers in a 10 gal, I'm sure a 5.5 would work. They're really fun and have a lot of personality. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom