New 55 gal and old-ish 16 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am a proud new owner of a 55 gallon freshwater aquarium and a previous owner of a 16 gallon bow front aquarium and need some help. the fish in my 16 gal have ick and I have dona a treatment but a few of my fish still have ick!! ( I have listed what fish I have below ) also one of my fish has a red spot on it's side like it got hurt. One of my swordtails is preggy and has squared out but she has been like it for a few days now and was wondering weather she would drop soon. I have some breeder plants set up for the fry to hide in and am anxiously awaiting some babies! Thanks to anyone who can help me.

In the 16 gal.
2 male 2 female.pineapple swordtails ( my males and my preggy female have ick on them)
3 dimond shape tetra
2 clear lookin idk what's lol
3 ghost shrimp
1 loach

In the 55
3 marble mollies
( was wishing for some good fish to go with them in my tank preferable some live birth fish )
}<0>
:fish1:

Welcome to AA! What did you use to treat the fish?

Mumma.of.two. told me that the best way to treat ich is by increasing your heat and adding kosher salt. :)

Tetra's lifeguard all in one treatment, also I have noticed yet the fish hat still had ick on them the ick has gone away and hey are now acting fine also the one fish with he red spot the spot has gone away and seems more like a bruise now.

Cool I've never heard of doing that! But this morning when I checked on my pregnant female she was dead :( but later today I'm going to go got some more fish for my 55 gal, so I still have a happy part to my day : /

Back
Top Bottom