New AA.com Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ripster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, I'm getting back into the hobby and found the Aquarium Advice.com site while searching information on undergravel filters. I have a 27 or 29 gallon hex tank, which has been dry for a decade and I am looking at getting her set back up. In the past I've stuck with freshwater community setups which is what I would like to do again. I'm looking forward to feedback from the membership as I make my decisions on setup and move forward with my tank.

-Ripster

Welcome Ripster! A decade is a good amount of time to have been away from the hobby. You have found a good site. My family and I are very new to the hobby and tried a couple other forums before we found this one. AA is the best by far. Tons of friendly and helpful people on here. Good luck with the tank and getting "her" set back up.

welcome to AA,were glad to have ya. what were you planning on putting in your tank?

I'm a fool for Gouramis so I'd like a variety of those. I'd like some Headlight Taillight fish and perhaps and Angel or two. I'm also a fan of Kuhli Loaches. Otherwise I'm open to suggestion/inspiration.

Welcome! Be sure to post any questions you might have and plenty of tank pics along the way. ;)

Back
Top Bottom