New and looking for advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cdiggy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just Starting out and looking to start up a 55 gallon Tang tank. Maybe only 6 different tangs (yellow, couple powders, Achilles and naso) looking for advice.

Just Starting out and looking to start up a 55 gallon Tang tank. Maybe only 6 different tangs (yellow, couple powders, Achilles and naso) looking for advice.

Hello and welcome! :welcome:
I have no experience with marine fish, so can't help, but if you start a thread in the salt water forum, I'm sure you'll get some good advice from saltwater enthusiasts. (y)

Hi! I'm not very knowledgable in saltwater either, but I do know you're gonna need a bigger tank than that! Like mentioned, check out the saltwater section. Theres some people there which might be a little more helpful than me :)

You will need a larger tank for those tangs, maybe a blue tang, but thats about it on tangs. I would get a pair of clowns, the blue tang, some inverts, and a goby of some sort, like a fire goby or a school of chromis (3-4)

Back
Top Bottom