New and needing help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amlyel

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello Everyone!

It's been a long time since I've been part of any online community so this is interesting! I've just recently brought my 2 Black Moor's home to a 46g tank. They were given to me as a gift over a year ago with a 1g tank. After some worry (bottom sitting) and research I got them to a 10g tank. It took some time but they've finally come home and have good space. And now the trouble begins. I'd love if someone could advise me which forum would be best for me to post in to deal with my many issues right now.

Cycling, ammonia spikes, pop eye, fungus. Ugh. I've been doing tons of research but I need to start bouncing ideas and getting help instead of wanting to pull my hair out. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Hi and welcome to the community!! We have quite a few Goldie lovers here! Unfortunately I don't have any experience with them but if you post in either the getting started (since you've recently started) or in the freshwater unhealthy section I'm sure you will receive the "sound boards" you seek. :)

Ok that sounds like as good a starting place as any! Thank you so much! I'm glad to be here!

Hoping to not be a newbie forever! :)

Thanks everyone! I posted under the getting started forum so hopefully that gets me somewhere. I will also check out those other forums to get some more info. I feel like I have so much in my head I just have to figure out whats best! Also I really like these emoticons. I'll have to try not to overuse them! :thanks:

Welcome to the forum. Yes, there are great articles here and by posting to Grtting Started, not only will you get advice, but you will share your valuable experience with others.

Back
Top Bottom