Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post
I'm a cowboys fan. Not a Romo fan, though.

I got rid of my condy. They eat anything that gets too close! That's my suggestion to the problem if your parameters and equipment were good and they were disappearing.

Edit: I forgot to welcome you! There are a lot of great, really educated people here that will help you find the problem you are having!

Thanks. I've noticed the rapid responses to come to my aid at this site. Maybe if I ever get this thing off the ground I may be able to help someone.

The game plan is to get rid of the Condy either by throwing it against the wall or the lady that sold it to me (not really, she is really nice and knowledgable). That thing cost me over $420 in fish. Sure looks healthy though.

PS For some reason find myself rooting for the Seahawks. Anyone but the Patriorts and Belichek

Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barick View Post

Thanks. I've noticed the rapid responses to come to my aid at this site. Maybe if I ever get this thing off the ground I may be able to help someone.

The game plan is to get rid of the Condy either by throwing it against the wall or the lady that sold it to me (not really, she is really nice and knowledgable). That **** thing cost me over $420 in fish. Sure looks healthy though.

PS For some reason find myself rooting for the Seahawks. Anyone but the Patriorts and Belichek
This site has made me 100% a better, more understanding fish owner. You came to The right place! I didn't know it, but I was pretty ignorant before I joined. Lol.

Do you have a local fish store that will take the condy for store credit? That's what I did. They only gave me $4, but it was worth not losing more expensive fish.

I understand! Ya know, I've never been much of a fair weather fan, but I'm losing my patience with the cowboys(I still can't help but blame Jerry Jones.) I'm thinking of rooting for the Texans next year, just to see how it feels. Haha.

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post
This site has made me 100% a better, more understanding fish owner. You came to The right place! I didn't know it, but I was pretty ignorant before I joined. Lol.

Do you have a local fish store that will take the condy for store credit? That's what I did. They only gave me $4, but it was worth not losing more expensive fish.

I understand! Ya know, I've never been much of a fair weather fan, but I'm losing my patience with the cowboys(I still can't help but blame Jerry Jones.) I'm thinking of rooting for the Texans next year, just to see how it feels. Haha.

Thanks again jmay33. I'll probably take the thing back to the lady. She's pretty good and will probably credit me something (pretty stupid if she doesn't since I have over $1500 in fish and equipment with them).

Have a good saltwater day.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barick View Post

Thanks again jmay33. I'll probably take the thing back to the lady. She's pretty good and will probably credit me something (pretty stupid if she doesn't since I have over $1500 in fish and equipment with them).

Have a good saltwater day.
Anytime. I hope that fixes your problem! have a good one.

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com