New Betta Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also wouldn't be to worried about color change unless he starts getting pale. Bettas get pigment loss when sick or not cared for in the right way so if your betta gets darker colors that might be a good sign not a bad one. You can check out my before and after picture of my betta, he did a real 180 color change lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Those pictures are amazing of your betta. Benjamin I believe you called him. He's a very handsome little guy! Totally gives me hope. Were u able to see the pics that i posted to this forum? If not, let me know and I'll try again. Thank you so much for all your help and kindness. You're a treasure.

Oh you are doing very good on the feeding front. I love the Omega one brand betta flakes, omega one betta pellets. I also feed my betta new life spectrum betta pellets. All are available on Amazon.com. I can't fine those in any stores so I just order them. The Omega one betta flakes are my bettas favorite. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll do some looking around. I think I saw the Omega stuff at a Aquatic store here, but I don't see anything else at places like PetSmart or PetCo. Much better options at the aquatic store. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom