New Breeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppieStudent

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Am a college student going to school for marine biology. I have my project set as a Guppie breeding program. That will be done at home. In school i will be conducting a Flame Angel breeding project(if its doable). I am usually(aquatic animal situations) rescuing turtles:yellow bellies, red ears, snapper/alligator snappers, even box turtles and african spurred tortoises. Turtles are generally my specialty when it comes to aquatics. LOL!!! So going to school now im taking a different lead going with guppies and angels. My profile includes some photos of my breeding pair. I am currently working on getting my hands on a crown tail guppie in order to comple my breeding program even if i have to acquire a trio of crowns. Im very excited about this and have stayed up for three days straight(yay coffee) cram researching just about dverything basic about gups. So any help i could recieve/give would be great. As well if anybody has any type of aquatic turtle or turtle in general questions please do not hesitate to ask. The past three years have caused me to obtain the nickname as "The Turtle Guru" by our friends for nothing. Again Thank you all and I am very glad to be a part of the group.

image-791338051.jpg

Welcome. Look up Guppyman on this site and pm him. He is a fancy guppy breeder i believe and could have useful info for u.

Back
Top Bottom