New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dfranks

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Got a siamese fighter male what to put in with it

i think thats 20 gallons o-o sooooo....you could get a school of cories since they eat leftover food at the bottom of the tank. a school of tetras would also fill up the empty space in your tank

It all really depends on the personality of the fish. Some are pretty peaceful, while others want nothing to do with other tankmates. I have heard that a possible choice would be a school of small Tetras like Neons. Generally, you want to avoid fish that are related, or look similar to the Siamese Fighting Fish.

Welcome by the way!

Can u put Siamese fighter male in with female

not a good idea for long term,only for breeding(heavily supervised)

What would to tell me to do tank been running for a month

well females usually get along in sororities of other females and its usually the malesthat cant get along...but maybe that's only my bettas?

No, a male should not be housed with females. Females can be kept together as long as there is 6+ of them and it helps if they are sisters from the same spawn. I'd recommend rehoming some or starting a sorority with the females (can be difficult because of fighting) and putting the male in his own tank.
165L is about 43 US gallons.

well females usually get along in sororities of other females and its usually the malesthat cant get along...but maybe that's only my bettas?

apparently this isnt the case a lot of the time. i asked about this when i was setting up my 55,and apparently it fails a lot of the time

Fish tank lovely great but love to have a air stone in but not sure how

Back
Top Bottom