New from Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi,

from chicago, I got a 26g euro tropical/semi aggressive.

Should have gone for cych's since its a sand tank but I couldnt find any RAMS in my area.

Its got
6 neons
2 angels
4 tetras
2 spotted cats
1 rainbow shark
1 kuhli(dojo lineage) loach
1 dwarf flame( had a blue dwarf but he went psycho and bashed his face into the tank wall one to many times)

Only issue now( cycling just finished) is the kuhli is kickin my rainbows butt and vice versa at time, loach seems to think he is a python snake, he is wrapping himself around the shark, just started happening today, not once in the 2 months they have been housed together have they fought, they usually hang out together, eat together and most nights they are in the same cave together. The only reason I noticed today was the sandstorm that was happening in the tank.

The shark does NOT bother any of the others, especially the smaller ones, he tends to avoid the others but the loach.

Anyways, this aint my first rodeo with fish, used to have 90g marine previously a cychlid tank that had SA's and texas, some dempseys, firemouths ect. even had angels in there however they were rather large. I hope I can contribute to the site as well as gain knowledge from it.

Thanks for what ive read so far, ive been lurking for almost 6 months off and on and finally decided after many other sites that this one has a good brain behind it.

Thanks. Pics of the tank will be up soon, roughly 50 so Ill post a few and link the rest.

Ill get pics of the two 9,000g tanks we got at work too.

Back
Top Bottom