Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Oh, forgot to mention, the tall stand will be awesome! I have a pretty tall stand on my 90g and it lets you see the tank and fish head on without having to stoop down.

I have a shelf in that stand so you might consider that as an option to store the necessities. If you want any pictures or anything for a visual just let me know,. i have shots of all my tanks as well as the sump and under cabinet layout.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I was worried about moisture if I put a shelf in there. The stand is gonna be painted black to an almost mirror shine. Should be starting it Saturday I'll put a thread up on it. Cabinetry used to be my big thing. And I'm in saint augustine.

Thanks again for all the advice.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I havent had any issue with anything getting wet on the shelf under my 90g, I dont keep much on there though lol,. just a couple bottles of chemicals and some fish food.

Aww youre quite aways away. Always looking for new members for the reef club lol.

have you been out shopping at any local lfs's? I am curious if you have any that are amazing local to you, I am always up for a road trip if the store is awesome. lol
Old 07-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

We only have one local its a small shop really nice people that husband and wife run it. I work in Jacksonville and there's a really nice one off Atlantic Blvd near A1A by Neptune beach haven't been there in a while though.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com