New from Revere, Massachusetts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skippah

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all,

Just wanted to intruduce myself. Everyone calls me "Skippah". I'm from Revere, Massachusetts and have an aquarium and in the process of building my second. I have a total of 4 discus fish and hope to have more soon. I am a thrifty shopper and am a fan of DIY on certain things. Just bought a nice 50 gallon tall almost cube tank off craigslist that will be a new home for my discuss fish. I am doing water changes one to two times a week depending on the quality of the tank water. If anyone lives in the area or nearby I'd love to chat. I've had an aquarium when I was 11 yrs old and inheirited my neices and sister inlaw's aquarium a few months ago. I had no intention of getting an aquarium but since she gave me hers I found myself slowly getting addicted to watching fish. It is quite relaxing. Well one thing leads to another and now I am buying all kinds of stuff. I saw discus fish online and fell in love instantly. So now I am stocking my tanks with discus fish mainly and a couple of angel fish.

Back
Top Bottom