new from st. louis missouri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

piratealx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey im new here from st. louis MO.

i just bought my first saltwater tank today.
6 gallon nano (will soon have more just wanted something till i get used to saltwater)

I have been keeping/breeding african cichlids for 6 years now and my friend that owns the petshop down the road told me to try out a saltwater just to see what its like so best of luck i hope to my new saltwater.

my dad works at the railroad down there off 110.
thats pretty neat though there is people on this forum from around my area.

yeah thats pretty cool im jus browsing thru the forums right now i have some questions bout my new saltwater tank and they are probably stupid but oh well lol.

yeah thats pretty cool I'm just browsing thru the forums right now i have some questions bout my new saltwater tank and they are probably stupid but oh well lol.
On AA no question is considered "stupid" as a matter of fact I would even bet most of your questions likely have been asked here before if you click search near the top you can search to see first.

BTW IMHO the only stupid question is the one that is not asked!

yea agreeded i just figured that asking if hermit crabs in the saltwater tank need extra shells is kinda a dumb question but yeah. and i have an unidentified shell not sure if there is something in it but it came in the live sand.

I am certainly no expert on Hermit Crabs, but i do think that putting extra shells in the tank is a very good idea as the Crabs might outgrow their old shell and need a bigger one.

Back
Top Bottom