New from the Mid West

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screamin 99

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new here and as the title states i am from the mid west. I live in the middle of missouri and attend the University of Missouri. I have been reading a lot on saltwater and talking to the people at the pet store and decided to get another expensive hobby lol! I bought a 14g biocube and have 20lbs of live sand and a small piece of live rock i got today. I plan on finishing up with the live rock and then get on to the fish and inverts soon! I am excited to be part of this community and hope to learn a lot along the way.

welcome to AA!

Just be sure to cycle the tank before adding fishies. Excited to see another nano experience in the forums.

welcome to AA!

Just be sure to cycle the tank before adding fishies. Excited to see another nano experience in the forums.

thanks and i sure will cycle the tank before adding anything. The best part is i just got a job at the pet store i got everything from so i get a discount on everything except corals! I will get progress pics up of my tank as soon as i can.

Back
Top Bottom