New Girl Here!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a 76 El Camino... i dropped a Z24 crate motor in it, put some shorty headers, some exhaust work, 4:10 gears and it runs a capable 13.3 on slicks.... now for a car/truck that weighs 3 trillion pounds... thats dam good..

now if i could just figure out how to tub the biatch....

oh.. and for my daily driver.. i got a 93 honda accord that gets almost 27 miles per gallon... what a freakin beast.. 4 cyl. baby!

ya either love em or not, pets i mean,, oh and that goes for cars to!! 3 dogs guinea pig, lots o fish. 69 roadrunner, 383 4 spd 4:10's real quick 68 roadrunner440 six pack a real screamer, *sigh* oh yea i'm also a mechanic by day, welcome to it

i've got soooo many issues, i just went ahead and got a subscription

I'm getting a mini-cooper. You wouldn't believe the handling on those things, I almost went off the road the first time I took a corner as I was used to my mother's windstar.

WElcome! you are obviously in good company
Yeah..we have the usual assortment; dog, macaw, cat, children..and a lot of fish...
all old cars...

an old BMW 500 series(mine)
**an old Suburban metal monster(mine)
**an old Shelby KR500convertible..(his)
***and a beater TBird(his)

Nice thing about old cars? Cheap insurance, no payments and is appreciating versus depreciating. :D

Back
Top Bottom