New Girl in Town..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LauraBluEyes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi to you all.I am looking forward to being a part of this community.I have been reading a few posts & you all seem so nice here.

Btw..where do I "click" to edit my Profile>>??

Ty,

~Laura~

Welcome to the board, Laura!

To answer your question, click the link to the AA homepage (up tp there), and the link to update your profile is on the top right, just under your avatar picture spot.

Thanks from the NewbieGirl...

I appreciate all of your warm welcomes.

The water is most definately set at the right temperature here! :)

Yet another small question for anyone who wishes to answer..

What are "Kudos" here & how do I acquire them..??

And thank you to the admin who welcomed me first & gave me instructions on how to update my profile.I just had to dd my pic of the lovely lil Guppy.

~Laura~

Well, kudos are gained by posting and/or helping people out. They are sent and received to show appreciation to someone who has helped you. or you helped, in some way. They are donated by using the donate button below the persons name, avatar, etc.
Like this. :D

Note the change in your kudos amount. :wink:

Kudos...

Fluff said:
Well, kudos are gained by posting and/or helping people out. They are sent and received to show appreciation to someone who has helped you. or you helped, in some way. They are donated by using the donate button below the persons name, avatar, etc.
Like this. :D

Note the change in your kudos amount. :wink:

Thanks again..
I believe I will have a LookSee at the boads now..and perhaps post a bit myself.
You all are most gracious.

~Laura~

Back
Top Bottom