New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reef lover 642

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Let me introduce myself. I'm a 38 year old electrician, living in northeast of the good ol' U.S of A. I have a beautiful wife and 3 amazing boys. My kids are one of the many reasons I am starting up a 55 gal. Reef tank. I know they will be as fascinated by it as I am, and they will probably learn a thing or two! My wife and I have a decent science background, but I'm going to need some help on the finer points of reef keeping. After browsing this site, I fell in love with the great attitudes of the members! Very positive! Nobody is looking down their noses at anyone. Love it! Thanks for having me, and hope to hear from you guys, ( and gals ) soon! I need slot of help!

Welcome to the forum! You've definitely come to the right place!

if you have any questions just ask. :) There are some great "stickies" at the top of every forum which have some great information for those just starting out.

Good luck!

:welcome: to AA!

I'm looking forward to seeing your tank build. Please post pics when you can. It amazing how many ideas you can get like that.

Thanks! As the wheels get moving I will definitely post some pics! It's slow going getting all the " pieces of the puzzle" together, but I'm here to give back to the community, as much as I get! Hope to hear from you soon!

Just dumping water in my tank gets my 2 year old excited....good job papa!!!!!can you imagine how pumped he'll be when I drop a cleaner shrimp or a clown fish in there? Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom