New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What does it say? Built by R.A. in 02? And it is very possible..maybe someone else can chime in about this that might know more.

It says built by jan I guess who put it together lol and ra to side and the 02 and tempered

I don't know honestly never had a tank bigger than a 20! And it doesn't bulge and my glass is thick

Yea well compared to my 10 gallon the glass is about 1 1/2 times the thickness about 3/16 or so well here lol

image-2726534422.jpg

Ok the mark on left is 10 gal and on right 55 gal the very left of each mark is the thickness

Yea well compared to my 10 gallon the glass is about 1 1/2 times the thickness about 3/16 or so well here lol

Ok the mark on left is 10 gal and on right 55 gal the very left of each mark is the thickness

That's weird I don't know anyrhing about reptiles and am no expert on fish "working on the fish part" but I don't see why a reptile tank would need to be that thick ... Plus the anchor ...hmm something about this is just a little fishy....

That's weird I don't know anyrhing about reptiles and am no expert on fish "working on the fish part" but I don't see why a reptile tank would need to be that thick ... Plus the anchor ...hmm something about this is just a little fishy....

I know man its killing me lol I just want it to be fine so I can build my tank and add more fish and have a good piece in the living room lol

I know man its killing me lol I just want it to be fine so I can build my tank and add more fish and have a good piece in the living room lol

Duded I'm bummed for you that's a dissapointment! But if you have like 270 petsmart "i don't know where you live" anyways they have a 55 gallon bowfront with stand 270usd "something around there ball bark number "

There is this

And at my petsmart I'm
Pretty sure this is a marineland bowfront with similar stand

Yea I was looking at that one last night lol I liked it I guess if all else fails I could sell what I have for about 200 maybe as long as that one comes with everything

Yea I was looking at that one last night lol I liked it I guess if all else fails I could sell what I have for about 200 maybe as long as that one comes with everything

It only comes with stand light hood and tank. As far as I know the ones online may be different ! Ill take a pic of the one next time
I'm at petsmart its only 279 here in ohio and there is alot of sales this weekend

It only comes with stand light hood and tank. As far as I know the ones online may be different ! Ill take a pic of the one next time
I'm at petsmart its only 279 here in ohio and there is alot of sales this weekend

Yea I was at petsmart earlier and got the API test kit and didn't really look at em since I had this one I thought was fine I'm glad I got on here and asked around lol and I was babysitting my gfs dads cat and it jumped on top of tank a few times I would have shot it if it busted everywhere :/

Yea I was at petsmart earlier and got the API test kit and didn't really look at em since I had this one I thought was fine I'm glad I got on here and asked around lol and I was babysitting my gfs dads cat and it jumped on top of tank a few times I would have shot it if it busted everywhere :/

Haha how old are you ?

I have fan out there ! Im in Ohio . Let me know how your tank is tomorrow I gotta get some sleep have to wake up in 6hrs :/

I hear ya man me too and I really could have used this app a week or so ago my dalmation fish I got from petsmart was prego and we had 26 fry and the goldfish ate 3 so we had 23 and we looked up as much as we could and rushed to Walmart to get a gallon tank and put em in but most got sucked up filter :/ so we have 2 left were trying to save just put in the 10 gallon

I'm 21 (on june 3rd) lol..and from WI. But I hope your tank gets figured out..I thought someone new would of joined in the convo.

Yea thats wht I was hoping for another opinion to see if there was an easy way out since I did all that work to set this tank up :/

I hear ya man me too and I really could have used this app a week or so ago my dalmation fish I got from petsmart was prego and we had 26 fry and the goldfish ate 3 so we had 23 and we looked up as much as we could and rushed to Walmart to get a gallon tank and put em in but most got sucked up filter :/ so we have 2 left were trying to save just put in the 10 gallon

I just learned anout fry and this is what filter I was told to get a foam or sponge filter it used air and wont suck fry in

http://amzn.to/14T8j2x
http://amzn.to/16iO2HR

Back
Top Bottom