New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerm74

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone.
my name is Jeremy and im new to this site. I have been in this hobby now for a little over 3 years and still having tons of fun. I have 2 tanks one is a 55 gallon freshwater and a 30 gallon Brackish tank.

Glad you found us we have a freshwater / brackish section below
look forward to seeing you on the forums

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, thanks for joining us! :welcome: Brackish tanks are so unique, do you have any pictures of your setup?

Thanks

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, thanks for joining us! :welcome: Brackish tanks are so unique, do you have any pictures of your setup?

Not yet. Im still in the works of setup. Right now its kind of basic its a 30 gallon tank I have sand substrate and just a few decorations. Im going for the brackish river style tank. My fish are a Dragon Goby, a black molly. i had 2 of them but after the female gave birth she passed away. So i have 11 molly fry in a breeder and a Silver Scat. I am still pretty new to the brackish style tanks and want to advance more in this style. i love the style of fish and habitats they have.I will post pictures just as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom