new guy from Ct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ct67_72

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just found this wonderful forum. its nice to see a friendly group. anyway, I have had tanks the majority of my life but havent had a tank for the last couple years untill last week :D now im back in the game attempting to grow some real plants. :? so far I have a 29 gallon allglas with a couple angels some platties and a male betta. not sure what plants I have, I know there are a couple swords, one large amazon sword that has been giving me little ones like crazy and some others. Im still trying to learn them all. oh and some java moss. hopefully it works out. Dan

thanks guys, ive been reading the planted threads as much as possible. just trying to learn. hopefully they thrive nicely. as said its definately a hobby inside a hobby.

thanks again guys. I have allready got some plants from the barter trade that are great, and have learned a lot, considering that I considered my self pretty learned about fish. definately couldent ask for a better group of people

Back
Top Bottom