New guy from northeast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

benjy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys and gals

My names ben from guisbrough

Just a quick hi, i recently bought a tank (110litres) and have found it addictive (means i now need a bigger tank) and decided i would need proffesional help at some point so signed up here

My tank details should be on my profile

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395310854.280833.jpg

I look forward to learning about keeping more fish safe and healthy

Thanks and bye for now

Welcome and lovely tank.. You'll get all the help needed here. It's helped me loads since I've joined :)

Hi jwh the stock is

5neon tetras
5black neon tetras
5xray tetras
2 peppered corys

Ive just this second put a colour tube up front but not sure if i like it lol, and thanks for the reply

I would add 3 more corys as well and pick a center piece fish like a dwarf gourami or something! It would make your tank look more lively and the tetras will school more

Hi jhw

That sounds a good idea and ill definately bare it in mind, would my tank be big enough to add more fish? At 110 litres? With current stock? Many thanks

Yes your tank is 29 gallons which is a good size. It looks like it has wider dimensions then a standard 29g. 1, corys are shoaling fish that need groups of 5+ just like tetras and then you will still have enough room for a center piece fish

Thats excellent ill definately look into more corys then, and a centre piece fish, for some reason i thought i pushing stock limits already, many thanks for your advice

Kind regards

Ben

Back
Top Bottom