New guy from PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PAwrangler08

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all. Name is Blair. New guy to the forum. I've had a 40gal FW for some time p, but hasn't been set up for about 2 years since I moved. Just got a 150gal that I'm working on setting up. First big tank. When I'm not doing is stuff I'm either flying, driving my Jeep, or working. (9-1-1 dispatcher). Hope to make a few friends and help some people if I can. (Pretty new to the hobby yet). Thanks for all the help in advance.

-Blair.

Welcome to aquarium advice! Where jn pa are at? I'm in Illinois but hopefully moving to Pittsburgh in a few years

I am outside of Reading.

Hello and welcome to AA! Glad to have you join us what are you planning to do with the 150g tank

Thank you both for welcoming me. I am doing FW hopefully with some plants and mostly cichlids. I posted on the FW newbie for start up. Looking for a little help with it since its my first large tank.

If you want cichlids you can make your build thread to keep track of progress and share your experience over in the cichlid sub forum in the fresh water section you will get lots of helpful advice there looking forward to seeing your tank come together

If you want cichlids you can make your build thread to keep track of progress and share your experience over in the cichlid sub forum in the fresh water section you will get lots of helpful advice there looking forward to seeing your tank come together

Yep. That's where it's at in the Cichlid discussion lol

Thanks!! I will do that. I would like to keep a fire eel with my cichlids but I'm not sure if it will work. The few people that I have talked to weren't sure about the fire eel and cichlids.

Back
Top Bottom