New Guy in Independence KY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frogsplat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a week or so and this seems like a great place. I've been keeping aquariums for 15 or so years, but between work ,family, and other hobbies I don't spend as much time on them as I would like to.

I am currently planning an addition to my house and am considering the possibility of a room divider constructed of 3 55g tanks stacked. That's the reason I went searching for experts. Don't know if this will be possible but I know I'll have a ton of questions. So steer me to the right forum and let the brainstorming begin.

Thanks

Welcome :wave:
Are these freshwater tanks your planning? Or saltwater? I would post your questions in the getting started forums, or perhaps the DIY forum for the do it yourself construction questions. :D
A tank wall sounds awesome.

Freshwater to start, but if possible I would like to make provisions during construction to convert 1 to salt. I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to try a saltwater but I would love to eventually. Ideally I think it would be cool to have a fresh, a salt and maybe an amphibious type tank?

Thank

:BIG: welcome!!! sounds like a cool idea you have. what if you got one big tank instead of 3? You could have an awesome display!

Welcome to AA ... Sound like a great idea! Kepp me posted on how you would accomodate the hoods and all that jazz on top (plus where you wll feed them from) ... i am really interested in this

again ... welcome :invasion:

Back
Top Bottom