new guy in town :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwaterfan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all!

As the title says Im a "new kid on the block" when it comes to these forums. Ive had fish throughout my life more or less. Started out with a betta then moved on to goldfish. Took a break from it for a bit then a friend got me into it again so I bought a 10 gallon tank to "cut my teeth" again if you will. Finally got back in the groove and now Ive got a nicely decorated 40 gallon tank with 9 fish in it that always seem to gain the attention of any company we have over :D. I still have the 10 gallon one laying around and am debating on putting some fish in there too, just havent decided what ones or even if I will yet. I contemplated trying saltwater but it seems a bit higher maintenance and the price of saltwater fish is a bit out of my budget as of right now :( I still love freshwater though and can just stare at them zipping around the tank for hours if you let me hehe. Thats really it for now, just a quick intro and a hello. I look forward to meeting others on here and shooting the breeze about our finned friends :)

Back
Top Bottom